1. The Lifestyle: I love the laid back, simple, hammocking, flip-flop, stress-free, slow pace.
2.The Beauty: Always green with big, bright leaves and colorful flowers, clear turquoise water, white sparkling sand and big blue skies.
3. The Beach: Relaxing at the beach and enjoying time with family and friends.
4. Sunsets: Getting home just in time to sit on the dock and watch another gorgeous sunset, each one is unique and each one is beautiful, I can never get enough.
5. The Reef: Snorkeling and diving along the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world and seeing turtles, eagle rays, colorful fish and interesting coral.
6. Being on a Boat: Seeing the island from the outside in, watching a flying fish zoom above the water and still questioning if it was a bird.
7. Diversity: One minute you are talking to a native islander, the next minute you are talking to someone from the U.S, then you run into a Canadian and then an Italian…different backgrounds, different languages, different stories.
8. Fresh Seafood: Since I don’t eat red meat or chicken, I especially love the fresh fish, shrimp, lobster and conch always available.
9. Fishing: Waking up early on a Sunday morning, spending the day with close friends and reeling in some delicious tuna and Mahi Mahi.
Remember to follow me on social media! Tons of pictures of life on Roatan!